Putting a task into a Task Group
Tasks Groups can be used for breaking complex tasks into smaller ones.
You can move tasks from the main canvas to a Task Group in two ways: drag tasks from the main canvas to a Task Group or put tasks into a Task Group.
Dragging a task to a Task Group:
- Double-click on a group to open its window;
- Drag the window so you can see the tasks on the main canvas;
- Drag these tasks into the window.
Putting tasks into a Task Group:
- Select a task (or multiple tasks) and drag them over to the Task Group;
- Wait for a second or two for a group window to open;
- Drop the tasks into this window.